Naming patterns is always the trickiest bit for me, and the name of this one came from the fact that the yarn was repurposed from another scarf design which never made it to publication. The original scarf I made from it was a triangular one, predominantly mesh with a floral motif along one side, and it was very pretty but totally unwearable due to the dimensions of the triangle. It languished on a shelf for nearly three years before I decided that the yarn was too lovely to leave in a scarf I would never wear, so I unravelled it. Or "frogged" it, from the sound of saying 'rip it, rip it, rip it'!
One day I might rework that mesh and floral scarf with better dimensions, as the concept is still one I like. It just wasn't the right shape.